1. Log into your Centralex account.
2. In your portfolio, click on the withdraw button
3. A Modal box will appear where you can choose the amount and currency you want to send.
4. You can see all your beneficiary addresses in the "Withdrawal Address" Dropdown, here you can add a beneficiary or choose an existing one.
5. Enter the Address and Name of the beneficiary as well as a note as a reminder, and hit the "Submit" button.
6. An email will be sent to the email address you used to sign up for your user account with a pin code, copy and paste it here and proceed by clicking on "Confirm".
7. You can now exit this modal box to simply save the beneficiary, or continue with your withdrawal by entering the amount and currency you want to send, as well as your 2FA code if you have activated it, we strongly suggest you do.
8. Check your fees and once you are happy, click on "Withdraw".
9. If you have any further questions you can always reach out to support!